Top eCommerce Store YouTubers
Many of the stores featured on FindAStore have associated YouTube channels. These 12 videos represent some of the most viewed videos from those channels. Check them out and see how they're using the wildly popular medium of video to grow their brands AND entertain their global audience.
Source store: SBSkateboardshop
61,184,721 views. rating from 1,835,227 viewers.
Source store: Home ⋆ It's a Yorkie Life
17,093,554 views. rating from 1,162,530 viewers.
Best of the Rest
3. Learning Numbers and Making Lemonade With Blippi | Educational Videos For Kids
Source store: Blippi - Educational Videos for Kids
8,816,946 views. rating from 38,733 viewers.
4. Blippi Learning Body Party At The Indoor Play Place | Educational Videos For Kids
Source store: Olives Toy Box - Unique crochet patterns and handmade toys
8,480,518 views. rating from 45,836 viewers.
6. ecoATM - New Home
Source store: Free Creative Templates for Website >> Creativetemplate.net
1,844,748 views. rating from 6 viewers.
7. Quince AÃ±os Vals Entrada Lupita Latina Productions New Jersey
Source store: The Silent RiderÂ® ATV & UTV Exhaust Silencer! | 1-866-EXHAUST
1,333,962 views. rating from 10,993 viewers.
9. BEBE FOR BEBE SIZZLE
Source store: Women's Fashion: Chic & Contemporary Clothing | bebe
769,866 views. rating from 54 viewers.
10. ODDBODS | How To Make Pocket Money? ðŸ’° | Cartoons For Kids
Source store: SturdiGuns - Real Toys for Real Boys
731,167 views. rating from 6,268 viewers.
11. Audi TV Commercial - "Freedom"
Source store: From Your Pet: Shopping, Gifts and Articles. For Pet Lovers, From Pets.
610,359 views. rating from 4,293 viewers.
If you have an eCommerce store hosted by Shopify, WooCommerce or another platform then why not add your own video channel? According to YouTube's Press Department:
- YouTube has over 2 billion users.
- The number of channels earning over $100,000 a year has grown over 40% year on year.
- The number of channels earning over $10,000 a year has grown over 50% year on year.
- The number of channels with over one million subscribers has grown 65% year on year.
So while blogging and article marketing might be saturated in so many niches, vlogging is still a growth industry. For example the channel I watch most lunchtimes is just over two years old and already has over 340,000 subscribers.
But wait a minute... there's more!
According to BigCommerce, shoppers who view a video are 1.8 times more likely to purchase a product. Plus they're far less likely to return a product!
So what are you waiting for? If you want to start your own video channel then have a good read of this blog which has some brilliant tips for growing your channel.
This list of YouTube videos is regularly updated so check back again and see if your favourite vlogger makes it to the top!